The 2018 SRSA Conference will be held March 15 - 17, 2018 in Philadelphia, PA.
Come back in mid-November 2017 for details on submission and registration! Our program chair is Sarah Low of ERS, U.S. Department of Agriculture.
For hotel room reservations, please click here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Are there meals included?
Yes, the awards luncheon on Friday and the Business meeting luncheon on Saturday are included. A social on Friday night is included as well.
When should I plan on arriving and leaving?
SRSA Paper sessions begin on Thursday afternoon, and run through Saturday afternoon. Depending on the number of submissions, sessions may be scheduled Saturday afternoon after the Presidential Address/Business Luncheon. Sessions will run no later than 5:00pm on Saturday.
A big "Thank you!" to the 2017 conference sponsors!
Browse past SRSA conference programs and photos
- 55th Annual Meeting (2016)
- 54th Annual Meeting (2015)
- 53rd Annual Meeting (2014)
- 52nd Annual Meeting (2013)
- 51st Annual Meeting (2012)
- 50th Annual Meeting (2011)
- 49th Annual Meeting (2010)
- 48th Annual Meeting (2009)
- 47th Annual Meeting (2008)
- 46th Annual Meeting (2007)
- 45th Annual Meeting (2006)
- 44th Annual Meeting (2005)